Wyoming participates in reciprocity with all states. However, reciprocity does not mean transfer of license. Applicants must meet additional requirements for Wyoming licensure. Requirements are listed below and in the application packets:
- a complete application with all required documentation & appropriate fees
- an Institutional Recommendation (IR) from the college where an applicant received his/her teaching degree
- official transcripts
- test scores, if applicable
- demonstrated knowledge of the U.S. & Wyoming Constitutions (either by transcript or by PTSB test)
- for alternative route applicants, demonstration of having met "equivalent standards"